Stuff I Saw #BlueJays #Rays Sep 28 … A Stephen King mist blows by the CN Tower, and suddenly the edge-walkers are gone! Jose Reyes knows that I’m just kidding. Probably. Chris Archer had a terrible game which is too bad cause I like him. JA Happ had a really good game which is nice. I guess I’ll have to like him more now. Sean Rodriguez shows off his fancy stirrups. Ryan Goins side-eyes Wil Myers, kinda wants to ask him about batting sans gloves. Wil hides his hands so you can’t see how beat up they are. This is Ryan Langerhans who I’ll be calling Hans Lager next year. You can’t stop me. Blue Jays won the game and our bp walks by like the astronauts in The Right Stuff. Hi-ho slow-mo Jenkins, Janssen, Romero, Santos, Nikeas and Drabek.
Stuff I saw #BlueJays #Angels, Sept 10 …
- Our angels with broken wings have come back like the Swallows of Pastrami. Hello Kyle Drabek, hello Luis Perez, omg hello Ricky Romero! I missed you guys.
- Gibby messes with Scoscia’s mind by sending out a shiny new catcher, Mike Nikeas. Expert troll job, Gibby the Best! Moises Sierra is easily distracted. Here he is about to forget how many outs there are. Jose Reyes justs laughs and laughs.
Stuff I saw #BlueJays #Royals Aug 31 …
- KawaBoni was once a thing. Always remember. GoKakeyes may be a new thing, I dunno.
- Mouser has probably been a thing for a while now. Probably. Goyes, not so much. But I’ll keep watching, faithful reader.
- Eric Hosmer isn’t sure which end of the bat to use on a knuckleball. If you donate $5 to JaysCare in the 5th inning, you can ask Zaun to follow you on the Twitter. Probably.
- Jays wins have come sporadically this season and it shows when Redmond, Lind, Rogers and Happ try to remember how to do high-5’s. Hey Esmil, no talking in line! Style points to Todd for keeping his other hand handy (just in case).