Stuff I saw #BlueJays #Royals Sep 1 …
- Big Game James does not look fat in these pants, except for when he does this. Greg Holland makes last minute adjustments to his grip.
- The Air Show ended today, and it made a big impression on Eric Hosmer. Wheee! Alex Gordon, quit fooling around and throw the ball back to the pitcher.
- Edwin and Emilio: clear eyes, full hearts, trimmed chins. Billy Butler shaved and now looks like the Gerber Baby. Hosmer and Moustakas can’t unsee it.
- Mike Moustakas, international man of moostery. Brett Lawrie #handthing, now with more tongue.
Stuff I saw #BlueJays #Royals Aug 31 …
- KawaBoni was once a thing. Always remember. GoKakeyes may be a new thing, I dunno.
- Mouser has probably been a thing for a while now. Probably. Goyes, not so much. But I’ll keep watching, faithful reader.
- Eric Hosmer isn’t sure which end of the bat to use on a knuckleball. If you donate $5 to JaysCare in the 5th inning, you can ask Zaun to follow you on the Twitter. Probably.
- Jays wins have come sporadically this season and it shows when Redmond, Lind, Rogers and Happ try to remember how to do high-5’s. Hey Esmil, no talking in line! Style points to Todd for keeping his other hand handy (just in case).
Stuff I saw #BlueJays #Athletics Aug 11 …
~ RA Dickey prepares to throw The Canuckler. AJ Griffin, matching hair and shoes.
~ Eric Sogard hopes Matt Garza didn’t see his error; does not want to get twitter-scolded again. Coco Crisp made an amazing catch in CF today. Unfortunately, his fingers fell off.
~ Emilio Bonifacio could use a fanny pack for his stuff. Bautista death stare is glorious in red.
~ At random times, Edwin likes to roar. Gibby wants to know who to complain to because he wasn’t given a red jacket to wear over his jersey.